You searched for: Start Over universalist Remove constraint universalist Collection Early Cinema Remove constraint Collection: Early Cinema
1. San Francisco Dramatic Review 1899
... . A musi- cale was also given by a large number of pupils of Mr. and Mrs. Lent in the Universalist Church during this month, violincello, violin and piano numbers being skillfully rendered by over thirty of their bright students. Mr ...
2. Variety December 1905
3. Moving Picture World 3 Jul - 31 Dec 1909
... . Pres- ident Taft with his secret service men. Taft at the church on Sunday morning. Leaving the hotel and starting for the Universalist Church. His arrival. Witnessing the musical program before placing the corner stone ...
4. Variety April 1910
5. Moving Picture World 2 Jul 1910 - 31 Dec 1910
6. Motography Apr-Dec 1911
7. The Nickelodeon Jan-Mar 1911
8. Moving Picture World 6 Jul 1912 - 28 Sep 1912
9. Motography Jul-Dec 1913
10. Moving Picture World Apr-Jun 1913
... . to the Universalist Society, which is to give a performance of its own. S. W.. Pollack, who formerly owned the Lyric Theater, Natick, Mass., writes from Europe that he will return to Boston the first week in May. Mr ...
11. San Francisco Dramatic Review 1914
12. Moving Picture World Jul-Sep 1914
13. Moving Picture World Jan-Mar 1915
14. Moving Picture World Jan-Mar 1915
... . "No clieap or reckless producer should be allo-wed to lay his hands upon the great master-pieces," declared Rev. L. G. Carpenter, pastor of the Universalist Church at Peoria, 111., in a sermon on "The Morals of the Movies ...
15. Variety February 1915
16. Moving Picture World 2 Oct 1915 - 30 Oct 1915
... October 30, 1915 THE MOVING PICTURE WORLD 823 cunsiuerea among- the most complete and most systematic in the city. The old Universalist Church on Cross street, Somerville, Mass., has been sold for a picture theater ...
17. Motion Picture News Nov 1915-Jan 1916
18. Moving Picture World Oct-Dec 1916
19. Variety April 1917
... . Foss, Jr., non-professional, were mar- ried recently at the home of the bride- groom's parents, in Methuen, Mass., by a woman Universalist minister. The bride is character woman with the Cecil Spooner Stock Co ...