You searched for: Start Over universalist Remove constraint universalist Collection Early Cinema Remove constraint Collection: Early Cinema
1. Reel and Slide Mar-Dec 1918
2. Exhibitors Herald Apr-Jun 1920
3. Reel and Slide Mar-Dec 1918
... . We use the pictures only in the evening service which we emphasize as educational Minister of Universalist Church in City of 4,000 Gives Results of Three Years Work With Films and Slides—Plan Proves Success By Rev. G. H ...
4. Variety February 1915
5. Motion Picture News Jan-Feb 1919
6. Moving Picture Age Jan-Dec 1920
7. San Francisco Dramatic Review 1914
8. Moving Picture World Nov-Dec 1926
... . He also made a big hook-up with a chain store grocery, which used 25,000 paper bags specially printed. Many Qood Ideas for The Flaming Frontier Andy Sharick, Universalist, sat in with the Eckel theatre, Syracuse, N. Y ...
9. Moving Picture World Jul-Aug 1926
10. Moving Picture World May-Jun 1926
... . This Phantom Stunt Is Qenerally Qood C. T. Lounsbury, Denver Universalist, is credited with a stunt for Phantom of the Opera that is as good for many other titles He worked it out for the Shuler Auditorium, Raton, N. M ...