You searched for: Start Over universalist Remove constraint universalist Collection Hollywood Studio System Remove constraint Collection: Hollywood Studio System
1. The Exhibitor Jun-Oct 1939
2. Motion Picture Magazine Aug 1917-Feb 1918
... ." Look up April 1917 Classic. E. A. J.—You might write the photogra- phers. A picture of Billie Burke in Febru- ary and July 1916 Classic. EILEEN SEDGWICK IS THE LATEST UNIVERSALIST TO CATCH THE EQUESTRIENNE FEVER ...
3. Exhibitors Herald Apr-Jun 1920
4. Variety December 1954
5. Motion Picture News Jan-Feb 1919
6. The Exhibitor Aug-Nov 1948
7. Boxoffice Jul-Sep 1947
... . First Universalist Church, Nashua, N. H. Ohe Jewish ... says.. ”... MOM AND DAD was produced with a genuineness that such a subiect requires. I am convinced the picture teaches the need for social hygiene education ...
8. Photoplay Jul - Dec 1936
9. The Film Daily Jul-Dec 1929
10. Moving Picture World Nov-Dec 1926
... . He also made a big hook-up with a chain store grocery, which used 25,000 paper bags specially printed. Many Qood Ideas for The Flaming Frontier Andy Sharick, Universalist, sat in with the Eckel theatre, Syracuse, N. Y ...