You searched for: Start Over "clarence j harris" Remove constraint "clarence j harris" Format Periodicals Remove constraint Format: Periodicals
1. Variety May 1917
... >e legion, otherwise tke producing firms would not continue to turn out pictures of this calibre. The tale was written by Clarence J. Harris, formerly a pastor. The direction wss In the bands of Joseph Levering ...
2. Picture-Play Magazine Mar-Aug 1917
3. Motion Picture News Apr-Jul 1915
4. Reel Life Sep 1913 - Mar 1914
5. Moving Picture World (Jul 1916) 1 Jul 1916 - 29 Jul 1916
6. Motion Picture News Jul-Aug 1917
... each week, known as Conquest day. Preacher's Script Used for Marian Swayne Play Rev. Clarence J. Harris, minister and scenario writer, is author of the Erbograph play in which Marian Swayne is next to be starred, on Art Dramas program ...
7. Motion Picture News Jul-Aug 1917
8. Motion Picture News Jul-Aug 1917
9. Exhibitors Herald Jun-Dec 1917
10. Motion Picture News Apr-Jun 1917
... . The story was written by Clarence J. Harris, the prom- inent scenario writer, especially for the star. In support of Miss Swayne arc Hugh Thompson, Bradley . Barker, Luetic Dor- rington, Anna Day Perry and Ciiarles Macdoiiakl ...