You searched for: Start Over peacocke Remove constraint peacocke Language eng Remove constraint Language: eng Title Motion Picture News Remove constraint Title: Motion Picture News
1. Motion Picture News Jan-Feb 1916
... 802 MOTION PICTURE NEWS Vol ■ DEATDIZ rilCLICLENA P j / IN j i 7/p Unwdittcn '! Ity EDWIN MILTON ROYLE j < SCENARIO BY ! - ' CAPT. LESLIE PEACOCKE j Be sure to mention "MOTION PICTURE NEWS" when writing; to advertisers. ...
2. Motion Picture News Jan-Feb 1916
... List of Authors CLEVES KINKEAO JENNETTE LEE CAROLINE LOCKHART MARK LEE LUTHER CHARLES MAJOR MARGARET MAYO SAMUEL MERWIN MARTHA MORTON WILLIAM HAMILTON OSBORNE EDWARD PAULTON W. F. PAYSON LESLIE T. PEACOCKE LOUIS PENDLETON E. C. RANCK C. A ...
3. Motion Picture News Nov-Dec 1916
4. Motion Picture News Nov-Dec 1919
... [APTr Photoplay by Capt Leslie T. Peacocke and EarleSneli Directed by George E.Middleton Available at all ROBERTSOM-COLE EXCHANGES ...
5. Motion Picture News May-Jul 1916
6. Motion Picture News Jan-Feb 1916
7. Motion Picture News Mar-Apr 1916
8. Motion Picture News May-Jul 1916
9. Motion Picture News Jan-Feb 1916
... ." From the scenario by Capt. Leslie T. Peacocke. A feature of purpose and power which F. B. Buckley of the Motion Picture Mail said— "This is a picture in which there are no flaws. It is wonderful. It goes into the exclusive class ...