You searched for: Start Over universalist Remove constraint universalist Language eng Remove constraint Language: eng
1. Photoplay Feb-Sep 1917
2. Broadcasters’ News Bulletin 1932:Jan.June
3. Heinl Radio Business Letter 1932:Jan-Jun
4. Broadcasters’ News Bulletin 1931:June-Dec.
... ; share with WCAT, , Involuntary assignment lie. to 1st Universalist Society of Bangor. WAR I ...
5. Broadcasters’ News Bulletin 1932:Jan.June
6. Heinl Radio Business Letter 1932:Jan-Jun
... . , denied renewal of license. Also, WABI , First Universalist Society of Bangor, Me., involuntary assignment of license from Pine Tree Broadcasting Corp. to First Universalist Society of Bangor, to operate on 1200 kc, , 100 w ...