You searched for: Start Over peacocke Remove constraint peacocke Title Motion Picture News Remove constraint Title: Motion Picture News
1. Motion Picture News Oct 1913 - Jan 1914
... . Maibelle Heikes Justice stopped writing two-reel features just long enough to dash off a vaudeville one- act sketch for Robert Drouet, who was waiting for it. and there are more coming. Then Captain Peacocke is going to do it again ...
2. Motion Picture News Oct 1913 - Jan 1914
... . Captain Peacocke and "Pop" Hoadley, both of the Universal staff, are collaborating on some comedies and dramas. Bet they are away above the average. Harold McGrath, noted novelist, threatens to write photoplays for Selig ...
3. Motion Picture News Oct 1913 - Jan 1914
4. Motion Picture News Oct 1913 - Jan 1914
5. Motion Picture News Jan - Mar 1914
6. Motion Picture News Apr - Jun 1914
7. Motion Picture News Apr - Jun 1914
8. Motion Picture News Apr - Jun 1914
9. Motion Picture News Jul-Oct 1914
... . The husband is killed later by the father of a girl he had ruined. "The Polo Champions." (Joker. Sat., July 25.)—Written by Captain Leslie T. Peacocke of the Universal scenario staff. One of the very best burlesques yet seen ...