341. Moving Picture World 6 Jan 1917 - 27 Jan 1917
... . Leslie T. Peacocke. Fred Brandon and Eileen Northcote are the two heirs of a million-dollar fortune, on the condition that they are united in marriage within twenty-four hours. Both arc indignant over the will ...
342. Motion Picture News Jan-Mar 1917
... . Later on at a party they meet and fall in love and that's the comedy of it. Captain Peacocke did this one and his turned out a fine lot of laughs. Eileen Sedgwick, Fred Church and Charles Per- ley are the leads ...
343. Motography Jan-Jun 1917
344. Motography Jan-Jun 1917
345. Motion Picture News Nov-Dec 1916
346. Motion Picture News Nov-Dec 1916
347. Motion Picture News May-Jul 1916
348. Moving Picture World Jan-Mar 1916
... . Miscellaneous Specials. THE UNWRITTEN LAW (ralitornia). January.—A five-part adapta- tion by Leslie Peacocke of Edward Milton Royle's play. It makes a good story, at times developing marked strength and is well staged ...