You searched for: Start Over universalist Remove constraint universalist Date 1923 Remove constraint Date: 1923
1. Motion Picture News Jan-Feb 1923
2. Moving Picture World Jan-Feb 1923
3. Moving Picture World Mar-Apr 1923
4. Moving Picture World Mar-Apr 1923
5. Moving Picture World May-Jun 1923
... . The campaign was planned and put over by Charles E. Kurtzman, of the theatre staff, and D. M. Vandawalker, Jr., Universalist. Add Mr. Bank Add the name of H. Bank, manager of the Cinderella Theatre, Williamson, W. Va ...
6. Moving Picture World May-Jun 1923
... ., makes his lobby six sheets reall; ornamental with potted plants and trailing vines. It was a fine pictorial display. F. J. McGinnis, Universalist, helped. Badgers Reply The Board of Directors of the Wis- consin M. P. T. O ...