1. Radio Mirror May-Oct 1935
2. Radio Mirror May-Oct 1935
... . It is here that Charles Coughlin began his career as a boy of twelve. Walk across the stone pavement to the heavy oak door, step inside the dark corridors down which Charles Coughlin hurried every morning to his classes ...
3. The Screen Writer Jun 1945-May 1946
4. Heinl Radio Business Letter 1938:Jul-Dec
5. Heinl Radio Business Letter 1935:Jul-Dec
6. The Radio Annual 1951
... . Dir.. Chief Anncr Dean Durham News Director Charles Coughlin Chief Engineer John Crawford KTRY BASTROP—1948 Frequency: 730 Kc Power: 250 Watts d. Owned-Oper. By. . .Morehouse Bcstg. Co.. Inc. Bus.-Studio Address 215 S ...
7. Radio Mirror Nov 1936 - Apr 1937
... .) SATURDAY Father Charles Coughlin. (8:00 P.M.) Sweet Music, with Barbara LaMarr, Embassy Trio, Louise Wilcher, and organ. (8:30 P.M.) Cab Calloway's Orchestra. (12 Midnight.) Benny Goodman's Orchestra. (12:30 A.M ...
8. Radio Mirror Nov 1935 - Apr 1936
9. Broadway and Hollywood Movies 1932
10. Broadcasting Oct-Dec 1953
... . Gariepy would claim $68,000 of his income was a "gift" from the Rev. Charles Coughlin, former radio priest, for alienation of Mrs. Gariepy's affections. Mrs. Gariepy sued, claiming the broadcast implied she was an unchaste wife ...