You searched for: Start Over A Film about film editing. Remove constraint A Film about film editing. Collection Non-Theatrical Film Remove constraint Collection: Non-Theatrical Film
1. Movie Makers Jan-Dec 1949
2. Movie Makers Jan-Dec 1947
... NINE MOVIE FEET A YARD^ Xes—that's right. Average Holly- wood editing practice eliminates about two feet out of every three—for only the very best footage is saved to show. Amateur movie editing is seldom that exacting ...
3. Movie Makers Jan-Dec 1942
4. Movie Makers Jan-Dec 1932
5. Movie Makers Jan-Dec 1935
6. Documentary News Letter Jan 1947 - Jan 1949
7. Business Screen Magazine Jan 1959 - Dec 1960
8. Business Screen Magazine Jan 1959 - Dec 1960
... Everything under the Sun to translate SCRIPTS I6MM Professional Film Viewer — Makes film editing a breeze. Easy threading, portable, will not scratch film. Enables editor to view film from left to right on large 6 ...