You searched for: Start Over "your best entertainment" Remove constraint "your best entertainment" Date 1942 to 1944 Remove constraint Date: 1942 to 1944
1. National Board of Review Magazine Jan 1939 - Jan 1942
2. Hollywood Jan-Dec 1942
3. Showmen's Trade Review Jan-Mar 1942
4. The Film Daily Jan-Mar 1943
5. Motion Picture Herald Jan-Feb 1943
... and publicity, he said. It will get un- derway within two weeks. It is the first institutional public relations campaign to be jointly sponsored by the pro- ducers since the 1938 "Motion Pictures Are Your Best Entertainment" drive ...
6. Showmen's Trade Review Jan-Mar 1943
7. Television: The Revolution 1944
... . Not since Hollywood rose to power has anyone come along to challenge the statement: "Motion Pictures are your best entertainment." Now a new medium arrives which has the potential to challenge the cin- ema's exclusive sway ...
8. Television: The Revolution 1944
... 86 TELEVISION: THE REVOLUTION conflict of authority. Not even the most rabid television addict will dispute the claim that "Motion pictures are your best entertainment." Of course they are. And will continue to be ...